Why You’ll Love This Job
New Innovative Physical Therapy Center Seeks Dynamic Healthcare Front Office Team Member for Ground-Floor Opportunity!
Advance your career and exponentially increase the value of your expertise when you join our family as the FYZICAL Client Care Specialist at our new state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy and balance center located within the Comprehensive Pain Centers building on South Cedar Crest Boulevard in Allentown, Pennsylvania!
Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better!
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining, and other related services. We are a values driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of services possible. Our independent, family-owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who is looking for a healthcare career where opportunities for personal growth and positive contributions to the health and wellness of others are unlimited.
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our new facility, your role as Client Care Specialist is critical to helping us deliver outstanding customer experiences and empowering clients to achieve their “Love Your Life” goals!
Additional Reasons to Join Us as our Client Care Specialist?
- $15 to $17 per hour (salary is dependent on years and type of experience)
- Health and Retirement benefits (including Company Matching 401(k))
- Paid Time Off and Company holidays
- Professional development
- And so much more!
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our FYZICAL Cedar Crest’s Client Care Specialist opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Clinic Director, the Client Care Specialist will be focused on delivering excellent customer service to clients by performing operational and administrative activities in a timely and professional manner, including:
- Communicating with current and future patients and others (in person and via phone, email, text, fax), including welcoming patients (and visitors) to the clinic, scheduling appointments, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Ensuring smooth and timely management of patient referrals and scheduling to support achievement of scheduled appointments for prompt clinical evaluation and Plan of Care visits
- Completing the Patient Registration Process (e.g., collecting consent, clinical, insurance (financial), identification, and other in-take documents (forms); verifying eligibility (insurance benefits); obtaining applicable authorizations; communicating fees; and completing other “check in” steps)
- Performing Revenue Cycle Management activities (payment processing (payments, co-payments, co-insurance), billing (claims), and collections)
- Maintaining accurate and complete operational and administrative documentation
- Expediting the resolution of any problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction with our services
- Performing day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties, including opening and closing procedures, answering phones, word processing, printing, copying, scanning, faxing, filing, data entry, shredding, managing mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining the clinic in a manner that is clean, organized, and neat
- Working closely with the Clinic Director and other FYZICAL colleagues and partners to ensure strong execution of business initiatives
- Promoting the organization and its team, services, and products to current and future clients
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of previous experience in a physical therapy or other healthcare office setting preferred
- Knowledge of WebPT (or other Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software applications) is preferred
- Knowledge of medical coding and billing (insurance programs) is preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Self-motivated, outgoing, friendly, confident, and passionate to create a positive difference in the lives of clients and colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication, problem-solving (solution-oriented), and time management skills
- Superb people and customer service skills to interact with clients, colleagues, healthcare professionals, partners and other third parties
- Adept at Office 365 and other software applications
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 105368