Why You’ll Love This Job
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as our Clinical Director in the Miami Beach area!
Our independently owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in non-traditional ways. Advance your career as the valued leader of a champion team of clinicians capable of achieving next-level results. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
- CME budget
- Performance bonuses
Join one of our new clinics in the Miami Beach area and have a hand in shaping the culture and the team as it grows! Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our Physical Therapist job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Visit medical staff, students and community groups and support our marketing efforts to educate the community on our specialties – this will be especially critical early on
- Analyze and organize the clinic’s operations/procedures including payroll prep, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in FL
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 108478