Why You’ll Love This Job
We’re a new clinic in West Kendall set to define the standard of quality care in southwest Miami. We’re conveniently located in the London Square Mall where people come to shop, eat and now get their physical therapy. If entrepreneurial, motivated, and compassionate describes you, we’re looking for you, as our Clinical Director!
At Fyzical, the nation’s leading PT company, you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you’re inspired to be the best while delivering the best quality of care, we want you on our team. Moreover, with plans to expand within the southwest Miami community we offer a great opportunity to get on the ground floor where your input is valued and welcomed.
Come join our independently owned practice that offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in non-traditional ways. Advance your career as the valued leader of a champion team of clinicians capable of achieving next-level results. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
Being part of the FYZICAL team is a total game-changer! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today to find out!
If you are a Physical Therapist with aspirations of making an indelible mark on the future of the PT industry, let’s talk. We need an innovative leader like you in our Clinical Director position at our West Kendall location!
Lead the charge at a forward-thinking company that believes traditional approaches to care are not enough, where every team member and specialist provides an essential element to our clients’ individualized treatment plans and where innovation is encouraged. Collaborate with your team to learn what works best at your facility, in your community and for your patients. Have access to cutting-edge tools and technology, giving you a notable advantage in your growing career.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Assign and supervise the Physical Therapy Assistant’s patient care activities
- Assign and supervise the Rehab Technician’s non-patient activities activities
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- After reviewing patient records, strategize, create and carry out treatment plans
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups
- Provide analytics and organizational oversight for the facility (payroll, filing, requisitions, etc.)
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Supervision of all PTA activities including the delegation and supervision of non-patient care activities of the Rehab Tech
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Orient, instruct and direct work activities of assistants, techs and students
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Analyze and organize the clinic’s operations/procedures including payroll prep, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies
- Must possess a master’s or doctorate in PT
- Current state licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- State license to practice and any additional requirements by the state
- Computer proficient
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 109262