Why You’ll Love This Job
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as our Clinical Director in Columbus, OH!
We are seeking an exceptional Clinical Director to join our newly established physical therapy office and help shape our vision of patient-centric care. As the Clinical Director, you will play a pivotal role in providing top-notch patient treatment while overseeing and guiding our team of physical therapists. At FYZICAL our clinics are beautiful and open and equipped with the best technology for the treatment and safety of our patients. This location is independently owned and the owners are dedicated to assisting you grow as a leader in our space. To further your knowledge will provide our in-house CEU courses, leadership development courses, as well as our FYZICAL certifications for balance, ortho, and pelvic. Our FYZICAL business intelligence platform will give you the data and insights you need to coach and manage your team as we grow. You will be able to assist in our marketing efforts by going out into the community to amplify awareness of FYZICAL to doctors and the community in general. We also have a physician liaison to help drive new patient referrals and connect with new referral sources to increase our patient volume and grow our team.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Current state licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Management of past PT clinics preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- Computer proficient
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 108660