Discover an exciting challenge where you can grow as a leader and explore the managerial side of nursing as a Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN).
As a Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) you will lead a group of dedicated professionals as you manage a state-of-the-art ER and urgent care facility where you can become a pillar of your healthcare community one patient at a time. You have the opportunity to grow your skills in areas that interest you and advance your career with the support of your leadership team. Plus, enjoy a flexible schedule where you can maintain a healthy work-life balance along with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and many other great perks!
Take the next step in your career and start achieving your goals! Apply to our Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) job responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with hospital leaders, oversee the clinical staff
- Coordinate with hospital leaders to locate and bring on new healthcare staff
- Collaborate with hospital leaders to train and educate new staff
- Staff performance oversight, including leadership training and mentoring
- Oversee customer service and relations along with hospital management
- Daily budgetary oversight
- Follow all state and federal regulations
Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) required skills & qualifications include:
- Current RN license in the state of Arkansas
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Emergency Nurses Pediatric Course certified
- 4+ years of nursing experience; 2+ years of urgent care management or Emergency Department charge nurse experience
- Able to effectively collaborate with various organizations and manage several projects at once
- Must be able to calmly handle high-pressure situations and respond accordingly
- Ability to work autonomously and show a demonstrated drive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 31822