Why You’ll Love this Job
If you enjoy a challenge and would love to take on an atypical leadership role that will greatly increase your skills repertoire and lead to career advancement, this Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) role is perfect for you!
For this unique Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) position, we welcome a curious nature, and the ability to perform equally well within an autonomous atmosphere and a collaborative setting. Cultivate important relationships as you partner with top-floor personnel to manage a combination urgent care/emergency room facility. Clinical support staff will appreciate your guidance and, in turn, will make sure you have the assistance you need to succeed. You will have the perfect work/life balance as well, with an ideal schedule of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the infrequent on-call shift. We also offer competitive pay and healthcare that includes dental and vision, Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, an EAP, retirement plan and PTO.
End each day with a sense of satisfaction that you are another step closer to your goals! Apply for our Clinical Manager opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) job responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with hospital leaders, oversee the clinical staff
- Coordinate with hospital leaders to locate and bring on new healthcare staff
- Collaborate with hospital leaders to train and educate new staff
- Staff performance oversight, including leadership training and mentoring
- Oversee customer service and relations along with hospital management
- Daily budgetary oversight
- Follow all state and federal regulations
Clinical Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) required skills & qualifications include:
- Current RN license in the state of IN
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Emergency Nurses Pediatric Course certified
- 4+ years of nursing experience; 2+ years of urgent care management or Emergency Department charge nurse experience
- Able to effectively collaborate with various organizations and manage several projects at once
- Must be able to calmly handle high-pressure situations and respond accordingly
- Ability to work autonomously and show a demonstrated drive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 24234