Why You’ll Love This Job
If you enjoy a challenge and would love to take on an atypical leadership role that will greatly increase your skills repertoire and lead to career advancement, this Clinical Manager/Registered Nurse (RN) role in beautiful Fishers, Indiana, is perfect for you!
For this unique Clinical Manager/Registered Nurse (RN) position, we welcome a curious nature, and the ability to perform equally well within an autonomous atmosphere and a collaborative setting. Cultivate important relationships as you partner with top-floor personnel to manage a combination urgent care/emergency room facility. Clinical support staff will appreciate your guidance and, in turn, will make sure you have the assistance you need to succeed. You will have the perfect work/life balance as well, with an ideal schedule of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the infrequent on-call shift. We also offer competitive pay and healthcare that includes dental and vision, Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, an EAP, retirement plan and PTO.
End each day with a sense of satisfaction that you are another step closer to your goals! Apply for our Clinical Manager opening today! *Relocation Assistance Available!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the non-physician clinical staff in concurrence with the Program Director and Hospital Leadership
- In coordination with the Hospital, recruit and manage the onboarding of clinical staff
- Provide initial and on-going training and education for clinical staff
- In coordination with other members of Intuitive and Hospital leadership, participate in community outreach
- Scheduling of clinical staff
- In coordination and at direction of the Hospital, assist Hospital with staff evaluations, following the process of the Hospital in accordance with the Hospital’s timeline and tools
- Utilize resources from Intuitive and Hospital, to support patient satisfaction for site
- Provide ongoing leadership training and mentoring to clinical staff
- Coordinate with the Program Director, Medical Director, and other clinical managers, as applicable, to implement quality assurance and performance improvement process
- Provide quarterly reporting on performance measures applicable to the site
- Serve as cultural champion for non-physician clinical employees
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation preparedness and survey process
- Ensure compliance with Hospital Policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
- Management of the customer service experience and relations at the Sites in concurrence with the Medical Director and Program Director
- Provide patients and their family with a customer focused, friendly, reassuring and open environment that encourages patient participation in health care decisions.
- Encourage a work environment that is friendly and respectful.
- Assure a clean work environment. This may include duties often reserved for housekeeping services such as emptying trash, mopping floors and cleaning counters.
- Participate in applicable committees as requested
- Other duties as needed
Required skills & qualifications include:
- BSN Degree
- Current RN license in the state of Indiana
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Emergency Nurses Pediatric Course certified
- 4+ years of nursing experience; 2+ years of urgent care management or Emergency Department charge nurse experience
- Able to effectively collaborate with various organizations and manage several projects at once
- Must be able to calmly handle high-pressure situations and respond accordingly
- Ability to work autonomously and show a demonstrated drive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 116145