The Clinical Manager (RN) is primarily responsible for the management, coordination and guidance of the clinical staff to insure effective and efficient delivery of services to clients and the community. We offer competitive compensation and benefits; including, health insurance, vision, dental, travel pay, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, and more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the agency’s compliance with licensure regulations and standards.
- Assists with the processing of clinical paperwork.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance Program as requested by the DCS.
- Assists the Intake Supervisor with operations within that department including taking referrals and the associated data entry, insurance verification and other duties as may be assigned.
- Participates in case conferencing with the staff and supervisors to assist with strategies for effective case management.
- Participates in direct client evaluation and care as required.
- Participates in development and revision of agency programs and policies as needed.
- Direct all aspects of clinical operation as requested.
- Candidate must be a RN with verifiable state license (State Regulation – NO EXCEPTIONS)
- 3-5 years clinical experience with at least one year of home care experience required
- Caring, compassionate attitude towards patient care
- Previous experience managing other clinicians preferred
Please apply right away at www.etairoshealthjobs.com and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29013