Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable HRIS Administrator who meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
The Clinical Nurse Practitioner must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, as they will interface with patients daily as their direct care provider for MAT, MMW, and Psychiatric Evaluation/follow-up medication management appointments. This is a direct care only patient role with approximately 95% of time spent in direct care patient appointments and 5% spent in care coordination meetings.
Note: All applicants will be run through the National Practitioner Data Base
- PMHNP-BC required
- Must have licensure in one or willing to be licensed in one of the following states: CT, IN, OH, KY, NH, VA, RI
- Compact state licensure preferred
- Starting Salary Range for the role is $140-150k annually based on licensure/ years of experience.
- This role is Remote but candidate must reside in one of the following states: CT, FL, GA, IN, KY, ME, MA, NH, OH, RI, VA, NJ, NY, AR, MN, PA, TX
Coverage: Health, vision and dental through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, FSA, HSA that comes with an employer match, along with STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, and more.
Balance: Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) plan , 10 paid Holidays, 2 paid floating Holidays of your choice, and 7 Days of Sick Time.
Development: Certification/continuing education eligibility, leadership development and 1 paid day off a year to go towards personal professional development.
Retirement: 401(k) retirement plan with 50% employer match up to 4%
Culture: Great Place to Work certified #GPTW, dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion, and a growing working environment.
*In order to be eligible for our full benefits package you must be employed full time at a minimum of 32 hours a week*
Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
● Duties and responsibilities including but not limited to clinical team support, supervision, staff training/education. Care coordination meeting attendance and frequency are based on the discretion of leadership
● Complete 60 minute initial and 30 minute follow-up virtual clinical appointments for Psychiatric Evaluations, Psychiatric medication management follow-ups, Medically Managed Withdrawal (MMW), Medication Assisted Treated (MAT), FMLA evaluations, and additional direct care clinical services as requested by leadership including future additional service offerings.
● Standardized schedule will include 60 min evaluations, 30 minute follow-ups, and one 30 minute lunch break daily. Standardized schedule will include approximately 30 minutes of protected time daily for note writing. Standardized schedule format is exclusively at the discretion of leadership. Leadership retains the right to adjust the schedule if they deem necessary.
● Reviewing incoming admissions and providing orders for new or returning clients.
● Review and sign treatment plans, assessments admissions/discharge/SOS orders and letters and other items in Aura as required.
● Provide cross coverage for above services across all locations as needed
● Participates in an after hours and weekend phone call coverage rotation for after hour admissions review and clinical needs across all locations. Rotating schedule, being available for phone call coverage approximately 7 days out of every 5 week period (subject to change).
● Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and/or requested by leadership
● Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
● Customer Oriented – The ability to take care of patient needs while following company procedures.
● Accountability – The ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
● Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
● Friendly – The ability to demonstrate a cheerful demeanor towards others.
● Responsibility – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
● Autonomy – Ability to work independently as a clinical direct care provider with minimal supervision.
● Initiative – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
● Judgment – Ability to form a sound clinical decision using the available information.
● Management Skills – Ability to direct oneself with effective time management skills
● Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
● Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
● Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
● Strategic Planning – Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved.
● Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree or Active Registered Nursing license and relevant clinical licensure (APRN).
- Unencumbered license to practice and DEA. Multi-state licensure/DEAs are required.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are highly preferred but not required.
- Psychiatric NP (PMHNP) required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the addiction treatment field, and one year experience with psychiatric medication management
- Proficient in Google Office Suite, Microsoft Office365, and experience working in various EHRs
Provider agrees to obtain any and all additional state licenses and DEAs requested by the company. Provider agrees to comply with this request, apply, and pay for requested licenses within 14 days of the initial company request. Company agrees to reimburse for all additional licenses and DEAs requested. If provider resigns within 365 days of obtaining said licensure without a 30 day notice, provider agrees to pay the company back for these licenses, with amount to be pro-rated based on original date of licensure issuance.
● Displays strong and effective management as the leader of a field-based team
● Demonstrates flexibility in the face of environment and situation fluctuations
● Self-motivated to create new efficient and innovative clinical procedures and protocols as needed
● Ability to collaborate effectively with others
● Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to problem solve and focus in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to think critically and creatively
● Excellent computer skills including multiple virtual meeting platforms and EHR
● Appreciation and respect for principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Ability to engage with diverse audiences (age, gender, nationality, race/ethnicity, profession, etc.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 118664