Utopia Home Care has an immediate need for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aids (HHA) / Caregivers! We are looking for individuals to assist patients with personal care, administer medication, and provide companionship. This individual needs to be compassionate, organized, and patient. If this sounds like you, apply and join the team today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan (bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.)
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Provide companionship and social interaction
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being of clients as well as yourself.
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Providing care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client’s social, emotional, physical and mental health
- Proficient with the proper handling of medications
- Ability to multitask, be flexible and organized
- Ability to remain calm and handle any emergencies that may arise
- Exceptionally patient, good at listening and responding to others’ needs
- Proficient in some domestic chores such as preparing meals and cleaning.
- Trained in specialized areas of care, for example, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Florida CNA License -OR- HHA Certificate
• Clients generally offer above market caregiver rates
• Choose your preferred clients and work locations
• Choose your preferred days and shift hours
• Accept as many or few client referrals as you want
• $$$ incentives for Caregiver Referrals
Job ID: 30678