Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Nurse Practitioner who meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
In this workplace, employees are given more freedom to map their paths to growth.
The APRN/ PMHNP must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills as they collaborate with the admissions staff, intake coordinators, integrated health services directors, and other clinical/medical and operational leaders to ensure a high standard of client care.
Note: All applicants will be run through the National Practitioner Data Base.
- This role is 100% Remote but candidate must reside in one of the following states: CT, IN, OH, KY, NH, VA, RI
- PMHNP required
- We are looking for multiple contracted 1099 positions.
- Licensed in one of the following or multiple, CT, IN, OH, KY, NH, VA, RI required.
- Compact licensure is accepted.
- Multiple state licensure is a plus.
- The starting hourly rate is between $65-$100/hour based on licensure and years of experience
Aware Recovery Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
#GPTW Great Place to Work Certified 2022-2023
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Overseeing initial assessment of clients seeking admission to ARC
● Supporting staff clinical review, program placement and pathways to treatment with ARC
● Ensuring adherence to clinical admission criteria protocols and procedures to increase quality of care and program efficacy
● Reviewing screenings, assessments and documentation in the EHR system to focus care on acute clinical cases and provide valuable feedback to intake team
● Completing virtual clinical appointments for bridge prescriptions, FMLA, MATs, medically managed withdrawal, and additional services.
● Completing virtual assessments to determine whether client is appropriate for IHAT, MAT/MMW LOC when there is a clinical concern
● Final review and approval of client admissions that require clinical review
● Auditing and following up on conditional admissions to determine if pathway to ARC admission is being followed
● Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
● Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
● Customer Oriented – The ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
● Accountability – The ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
● Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
● Friendly – The ability to demonstrate a cheerful demeanor towards others.
● Responsibility – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
● Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Initiative – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
● Judgment – Ability to form a sound decision using the available information.
● Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
● Management Skills – Ability to direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
● Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
● Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
● Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
● Strategic Planning – Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved.
● Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree or Active
- Registered Nursing license and relevant clinical licensure (APRN).
- Suboxone waiver if required by state.
- Unencumbered license to practice and DEA.
- Multi-state licensure/DEAs highly preferred but not required.
- PMHNP – Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the SUD addiction treatment field, preferably at various levels of care.
- Experience in Ambulatory Detox/MAT prescribing
- Proficient in Office 365
- AURA EHR experience a plus
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 117371