Why You’ll Love This Job
Prepare and cook nutritious meals and snacks for the residents at the Residential Treatment facility. Maintains cleanliness of food preparation areas, storage areas, and all appliances.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares nutritional meals for residents
- Maintains cleanliness of the food preparation area, storage area, and all appliances.
- Places meals in designated area for delivery.
- Washes dishes.
- Follows all health department standards.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). One to two years experience cooking in an institutional setting preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current Food and Sanitation Certificate required.
- Other Requirements: Current Physical and TB (PPD) test upon hire and every two years thereafter.
- Skills/Abilities: Must be able to read and interpret documents. Ability to add and subtract in all units of measure.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 43676