Why You’ll Love This Job
- This position is responsible for managing daily workload, facilitating customer service, providing technical assistance, and problem resolution for assigned area with limited supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking assistance over the phone or email for Accounts Payable inquiries
- Determine the Accounts Payable invoice status and vendor payments based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on Accounts Payable process
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- High school diploma or GED required. Requires proficiency typically attained with 2-5 years’ experience in customer service with 1-2 years’ experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, or related field within a large organization.
- Strong working knowledge of mathematics and general office procedures required. Must have professional computer proficiency with a working knowledge of various desktop software. Expected to maintain a professional demeanor, work independently and be able to maintain highly confidential data. Highly effective communication and organization skills are essential.
- Data Entry, document management, file creation, and accounts payable experience preferred; Healthcare experience preferred; Proficiency with 10-key calculator preferred.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 106258