Why You’ll Love This Job
Bloom Health Centers provides comprehensive, integrated, and in-network mental health outpatient care. With multiple locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, patients have even greater access to mental health services. Bloom’s mission is to improve access to care while creating better outcomes for our patients and communities alike.
Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of Bloom Health Centers’ Customer Relationship Management platform (CRM). The CRM Manager will work with a variety of end-users and stakeholders including, but not limited to: Marketing, B2B Sales, Patient Care, Product & Operations teams, to identify areas of opportunity for optimization, automation, and expansion of the platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary CRM administrator.
- Manages Bloom’s CRM processes, workflow rules, and management procedures to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Plays a key leadership role in cross-departmental teams including Marketing, B2B Sales, Product & Operations, and IT.
- Drives the design and utilization of performance metrics, journey maps, and persona insights to lead the design, and execution of complex, multi-faceted constituent-focused digital experiences.
- Assists with audience engagement strategy, including the creation and management of audience segmentation, lead gen, events management, lead nurturing, and customer engagement.
- Analyzes digital engagement performance and reach of Bloom’s digital campaigns, email and digital reach.
- Provides recommendations on how to leverage data and tools to execute strategic vision, including audience engagement strategies.
- Clearly articulates insight for how to improve engagement and expand audiences in each audience segmentation list.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications, or related field required.
- At least four years of experience in CRM, customer retention, marketing operations, marketing automation, database management role or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum two years of experience in digital analytics/reporting. (Experience with statistical analysis and modelling a plus.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing systems, martech integrations and marketing operations processes (included but limited to email, lifecycle automations, database & audience segmentation, CRM integrations and APIs, SMS, onsite messaging & CMS management, app and web push notifications, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and understand data models and process flows from multiple systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM implementation including the development of lifecycle marketing initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, cross-sell, and dynamic personalization and promotional strategies
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Organized and efficient – often managing multiple projects and priorities at one time.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 100657