Why You’ll Love This Job
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” – providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Customer Service Manager (CSM). Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our CSMs provide the oversight for the customer service support for these aircraft. Some examples include:
- Directly supervise Customer Service staff as relates to adherence to uniform program, general appearance, proper radio and phone procedures and all other policies and procedures. Engaging in customer relations whenever possible to establish and maintain a report with new and repeat customers.
- Train, coach, evaluate, and develop subordinate staff in accordance with established procedures.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships. Encourage upselling of fuel to all customers and maintenance and adherence to all customer service polices and procedures. Organize periodic departmental meetings and design other communication flows between staff and management.
- Manage CSR work schedules and recommend appropriate staffing levels to the Operations Manager or General Manager.
- Conduct performance reviews of Customer Service staff on a probationary and annual schedule; exercising praise and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing for CSR positions.
- Assist in sales initiatives.
You will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 89810