Why You’ll Love This Job
The Customer Service Supervisor represents Atlantic Aviation in a positive and professional manner while serving as the primary contact for FBO customers, and assists in creating a positive environment to exceed Atlantic customer expectations. The primary function of this position is to oversee as well as execute all daily duties related to customer service operations.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation welcomes customers at more than 100 fixed base operator (FBO) locations – from the Hawaiian Islands to Caribbean islands and all points in between throughout the US. We offer a wide range of aircraft ground handling and flight hospitality services, including fueling and line services, hangar and ramp storage, modern executive terminals for passengers and crews, and much more. We are firmly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our network and aspire to be the employer of choice in our dynamic segment of aviation. We invest in enhancements to our safety, service, technology, and strategic infrastructure in order to provide more choices, improved experiences, and better value for customers. Atlantic Aviation intends to lead the way to a more sustainable future for business and general aviation. Atlantic Aviation is “local everywhere” – providing a safe, friendly, and familiar experience across North America. To learn more about Atlantic Aviation or to make a reservation at any of our 100+ FBOs, visit AtlanticAviation.com.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Representation of Atlantic Aviation in a professional and positive manner.
- Application of the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times.
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Interaction with customers, vendors, and Atlantic Aviation employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coordinate customer service order requests.
- Ensure a pleasant and clean work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
- Maintain high level of safety and customer service.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Be an example to the Customer Service Representative.
- Assist in training other Customer Service Representatives at the request of management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maintain departmental practices and procedures that contribute to a positive and enjoyable work environment
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner and maintain appropriate continuous assistance to customers necessary to ensure good customer relations.
- Train, coach, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide guidance and direction for all CSRs.
- Match personnel talent to company need to ensure maximum employee engagement and company benefit.
- Adhere to the uniform policy
- Develop and maintain customer relationships. Encourage upselling of fuel to all customers and adherence to all customer service policies and procedures.
- Implementation of monthly tips sent by the marketing department.
- Organize periodic shift meetings and facilitate communication between shift personnel and management.
- Help organize and execute employee development, and performance improvement plans.
- Check in and register customers and determine their specific needs and ensure proper follow up.
- Contribute and participate in any customer appreciation and promotional events, such as birthdays or anniversaries.
- Drive passengers and/or pilots to and from requested locations such as hotels, restaurants, the commercial airport, etc.
- Occasionally drive on the tarmac.
- Dispatch responsibilities – such as coordinating services between customers and Line Service personnel.
- Invoice fuel tickets.
- Participate in sales initiatives.
- Make necessary reservations and arrangements, including hotel and car reservations.
- Receiving and recording all credit card receipts and cash receipts.
- Keep work area neat in appearance at all times.
- Periodically inspect and organize facilities and replenish amenities and beverages.
- Hangar Fee Checks.
- Initiating emergency response procedures when required.
- Does not enforce policy or evaluate employees; however is responsible for bringing personnel matters to the management team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school graduation.
- Two (2) years experience as a CSR.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Valid state driver’s license and at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Some leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111062