*$1,000 Sign On Bonus!*
If you are looking for a substantial career change, your search is over. Join a company that is paving the way to the future of healthcare when you accept this PRN CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist position!
We are an innovative facility that houses both an Emergency Room and an Urgent Care Clinic where you will work in tandem with a fun, high-energy group of people to provide expert healthcare to your community. The unconventionality of our company opens the door for you to be able to learn new and useful skills that will benefit your career and secure your future. As a PRN CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist with us, you will receive competitive pay and have scheduling flexibility.
This is a golden opportunity to advance with a forward-thinking company. Apply for this rewarding PRN CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist opening today!
*Specifically coverage for Wednesdays, so weekend availability is not mandatory!*
Job Duties and Responsibilities
PRN CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist job responsibilities include:
- Adhere to HIPAA rules and regulations
- Keep area clean and functional as outlined by OSHA
- Help maintain inventory and supplies
- Assist in staff equipment training; be familiar with staff duties
- Help with lab testing and studies following state/federal law and policy
- As needed and instructed, help with patient care
PRN CT Tech / X-Ray Technologist required skills & qualifications include:
- Radiologic Technology undergraduate degree
- Up-to-date American Registry of Radiologic Technologists registration
- Medical Radiologist Technologist registered with the state medical board
- CT competency/experience according to the RSO standards
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification
- Technical knowledge of medical and radiologic terms
- Dependable and focused with strong communication/leadership skills
Job ID: 113801