Are you a go-getter who is looking for a great place to start a lucrative career that you can build on? If so, join an expanding, forward-thinking company that provides all the training you will need to succeed within a fun and collaborative environment as our Customer Service Agent near Newcastle, WA!
Here, we provide hands-on training and employee development platforms to help grow your career. As a Customer Service Agent, you can choose to follow an exciting career path that will take you from a CRS position into a corporate role, with a friendly, supportive leadership team behind you every step of the way, recognizing your achievements. We believe our employees give their best when they feel appreciated so we offer competitive pay, affordable healthcare benefits that include vision and dental, life insurance, free company gym membership and tuition reimbursement. We also believe our employees deserve to relax so we treat our work family to impromptu catered lunches, games on Fridays and other fun, company sponsored events.
You will not find another workplace quite like this! Apply for our Customer Service Agent job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Agent job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot/resolve customer problems by phone
- Collaborate with/be supportive of other CSRs
- Complete necessary research to reach positive results with customers
- Ensure the timely/accurate handling of customer accounts and reimbursement requests
- Help with claims processing/provide other assistance as needed
Customer Service Agent required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certification
- Prefer at least two years as an office administrator
- Strong typing skills (40 WPM)
- People person; communication skills
- Able to thrive in an autonomous environment
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 25697