Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are a healthcare professional ready to take your career to a new and exciting level, you are already on your way to being the perfect fit for our Customer Service / Clinical Support Specialist position in the Middletown, CT area!
We are a leading telehealth provider of behavioral healthcare services, bringing support teams to patients in long-term care facilities who would not otherwise have physical access to specialized care. As Medical Assistant / Clinical Support Specialist, you will join a supportive and friendly world-class clinical team that includes psychologists, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists and clinical social workers — all of whom share a common passion for making a difference in the lives of the elderly. Break free of the confines of the same four walls as you travel between area healthcare facilities, using state-of-the-art telehealth technology to connect appreciative patients with their doctors. In this full-time role, you will receive competitive pay, and excellent benefits!
Apply for our Customer Service / Clinical Support Specialist position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service / Clinical Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Provide professional, mannerly technical support to our skilled nursing facility customers
- Understand our product in full detail to lead demos with potential new customers
- Educate and train new customers
- Provide daily support to existing customers by way of phone and online
- Use and learn our CRM to track customer activity
Customer Service / Clinical Support Specialist required skills & qualifications include:
- Healthcare experience, preferably in the customer service / administrative field
- Training and/or certification as a Pharm Tech, MA, or CNA
- Must communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues and customers
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Electronic Health records and CRMs
- Knowledge of medical and behavioral health terminology
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) in and around Middletown, CT Office once Covid-19 stay at home requirements are lifted.
- Must have a HIPAA- secure work from home environment to work in now.
- Must be organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Maintain knowledge of HIPAA regulations to ensure patient privacy
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 23827