Why You’ll Love This Job
Aeromotive Services Inc. is a wholesale distributor of automotive electrical components. We are seeking an individual that would like to become a full-time Automotive Customer Service Representative.
- Hours: 8am-4:30pm M-F
- 401k eligible after 1 year of service
- Accrued PTO time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: From $15, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Calls and replies to customer inquiries regarding purchases and provides them with excellent customer service throughout the entire ordering process.
- Gathers sales and fitment data to enhance quality control and provide better overall service.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Manages shipments by researching shipping methods or costs and tracking packages.
- Complete 15 minute follow up calls after receiving a quote through our online CRM
- Source parts not in our inventory through 3rd party vendors to fulfill quotes and customer needs
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree, a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales/Customer Service
- Automotive background a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- QuickBooks knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve customer concerns
- Great attention to detail
Need for good hearing and speaking abilities, able to see and use a computer, reading, typing, physical dexterity of the hands and fingers, frequently sitting for long periods of time, temperature controlled environment, ability to lift 15-25 lbs, bend, stoop, reach and grasp objects. Office environment.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 97105