Why You’ll Love This Job
Client Care Specialist / Healthcare Scheduler & Front Desk Manager
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the general public, FYZICAL, the leading physical therapy company in the country, has a Customer Service Representative opening in Greenville, SC, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Customer Service Representative is central to our daily operations. Here, you will join a champion team that works together to help grateful patients get back to the lives they love. We are committed to changing the PT industry by creating non-traditional, individualized treatment plans and want you along on that important journey. As part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
This excellent opportunity will not last long! Apply for FYZICAL’s Customer Service Representative job opening today!
Are you looking to join an innovative company where you can establish yourself and advance your career as part of a top-rated team? If so, you should consider our Customer Service Representative position in Greenville, SC!
We are an innovative physical therapy facility that bypasses traditional approaches to care. We work together, using the most modern technology and cutting-edge tools to provide our patients with the individualized care they need and deserve. As our Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy the easy flow of a supportive team that succeeds together. You also will have the chance to access our unparalleled continuing education opportunities, opening the door to further career growth.
Start down your exciting career path today by applying for our Customer Service Representative job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle patient scheduling, appointments, multi-phone line
- Gather new patient data; keep track of all patient referrals
- Disseminate information to patients; act as a go-between for patients and physicians
- Send and keep a log of all reports sent to doctors
- Collect all payments; insurance verification
- Collect/open mail; distribute mail to proper areas/people
- Send benefits paperwork to billing companies
- Handle scheduling for the clinical team (usually 3-6 providers) and manage ensuing communication
- Answer phones, act as a patient liaison, answer any questions from potential or current patients
- Schedule patients; coordinate evaluations, re-evaluations, appointment reminders and cancellations
- Collect new patient intake information; track all clinic referrals
- Fax reports to physicians; keep a log of incoming reports
- Verify Insurance and track insurance-covered visits; take copayments
- Check mail; keep track of Explanation of Benefits sent from mail and fax to billing company
- Communicate with the clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Great communicator and multitasker, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, integrity and empathetic toward people that are in pain
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Up-to-date DL and a dependable vehicle
- Excellent at handling details, communicating and multitasking
- Great demeanor, strong integrity and compassion
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 117846