Why You’ll Love This Job
Client Care Specialist (Customer Service/Billing)
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the public, FYZICALÒ Therapy & Balance Centers, a leading physical therapy and wellness company, has a Client Care Specialist opening in Mountain Island, NC, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our patients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Client Care Specialist is central to our daily operations. You will join a high performing team that works together to help patients get back to the lives they love.
We are committed to changing the physical therapy and wellness industry by creating innovative, non-traditional, individualized treatment plans. As part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology and grow your career with an ownership team and clinical staff who are fully invested in your success.
As our Client Care Specialist, you will enjoy the easy flow of a supportive team that succeeds together. You also will have the chance to access our unparalleled continuing education opportunities, opening the door to further career growth.
If you are ready to accelerate career growth with a company that provides a competitive compensation and benefits package while also being unmatched in the PT space, apply for FYZICAL’s Client Care Specialist opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome patients as they enter the clinic to create a great first impression
- Confirm patient scheduling, appointments, reminders, cancellations (via phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Manage front office duties, including answering phones, checking office mail and email, communicating with patients and insurance companies
- Disseminate information to patients and act as a go-between for patients, FYZICAL clinical staff, and referring physicians
- File patient insurance claims and follow up on outstanding claims, verification of benefits and explanation of coverage
- Review treatment plan fees and payment options with patients
- Collect and manage all payments, insurance verification, explanation of benefits communication
- Maintain knowledge of various insurance plans and networks
- Utilize WebPT for patient scheduling and records
- Fax reports to physicians and keep a log of incoming reports
- Communicate with management and clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Great communicator and multitasker, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, integrity and empathetic toward people that are in pain
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Up-to-date DL and a dependable vehicle
- Excellent at handling details, communicating and multitasking
- Great demeanor, strong integrity and compassion
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 84991