Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love Being a Customer Service Representative at H2O Care
Are you passionate about communications and customer interaction? If so, please keep reading because we are looking for people like you. Join the H2O Care team today in this Customer Service Representative job in our Middleton, MA location.
Since 1989, H2O Care has provided full-service, innovative, and reliable water testing and treatment solutions to residential and commercial clients. We are focused on making water better for families and businesses in our communities – and your work here will play a key role in contributing to this cause.
When you join H2O Care, you become part of a team with strong core values and an environment of mutual trust and respect. As a customer service rep, you will learn about options for your customers to provide better health and peace of mind. Not only will your work be appreciated, but you will also be backed by a supportive team and leadership that cares about your personal needs.
Customer Service Representative Member Job Overview:
H2O Care is currently seeking an experienced individual with excellent communication and organizational skills to assist in ensuring our customer service experience remains top notch. We are offering an exciting opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and dynamic company, with the opportunity for career advancement.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for a customer to H2O Care and are responsible for representing the company while leaving the customer enthusiastic about working with us. Your role will be to help determine what customers’ needs are, schedule appointments or guide them to the appropriate contact person. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of customer service experience with a focus on problem resolution and the ability to excel in a team environment. Experience in the water treatment, plumbing or other contractor services is a plus.
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Three weeks PTO (vacation, personal, sick) in addition to paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Regular bonus pool
- Annual bonus eligibility
Reports to: Cindy Wooldridge, Office Manager
Salary/Wage: $40,000 – $49,000 / year
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to process work orders, customer payments, and invoices effectively
- Communicate with technicians across multiple offices and schedule service calls/installations
- Inbound and outbound customer calls and emails while also assisting clients when they enter the shop
- Conduct follow-up calls responding to technical and sales inquiries while logging info into computer databases
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree preferred
- Experience with scheduling
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a team atmosphere
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 87560