Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the general public, FYZICAL, the leading physical therapy company in the country, has a Client Care Specialist opening in Washington, DC, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Client Care Specialist is central to our daily operations. Here, you will join a champion team that works together to help grateful patients get back to the lives they love. We are committed to changing the PT industry by creating non-traditional, individualized treatment plans and want you along on that important journey. As part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
This excellent opportunity will not last long! Apply for FYZICAL’s Client Care Specialist job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle patient scheduling, appointments, multi-phone lines, and ensuing communications
- Gather new patient intake data; keep track of all patient referrals
- Disseminate information to patients; act as a go-between for patients and physicians
- Send and keep a log of all reports sent to doctors
- Collect all payments; insurance verification
- Schedule patients; coordinate evaluations, re-evaluations, appointment reminders and cancellations
- Fax reports to physicians; keep a log of incoming reports
- Verify Insurance and track insurance-covered visits; take copayments
- Keep track of Explanation of Benefits sent from mail and fax to billing company
- Communicate with the office manager and clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Excellent at handling details, great communicator and multitasker, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent integrity and empathetic toward people that are in pain
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 93215