Why You’ll Love This Job
Countryside Animal Hospital is an independently-owned general practice seeking an experienced Veterinary Customer Service Representative. We are a busy, seven-doctor practice with a vibrant staff dedicated to providing exceptional care to our clients and patients.
The qualified candidate has a positive attitude and unrelenting stamina with a professional demeanor. This position requires excellent organizational and time-management skills and the ability to multi-task.
Our customer service representatives are the face of our practice. They play a vital role in every client experience; therefore, the qualified candidate must enjoy communicating with the public.
Benefits: Simple IRA Retirement Plan, Employee Pet Program, Paid Vacation, Uniform Allowance, Flexible Schedule, Excellent Supportive Work Environment!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manage client inquiries to provide optimal patient care
- Patient triage
- Client communication in-person, over-the-phone and email
- Scheduling and managing appointments
- Greeting clients and their pets
- Creating and managing client and patient records
- Communicating and working closely with medical staff
- Managing financial transactions and cashier drawer
- Maintaining a clean and orderly reception area and examination rooms
- Assisting clients and patients entering and exiting the premises
High school diploma/GED required
Minimum 1 year veterinary customer service experience is preferred
Strong aptitude of emotional intelligence; professional demeanor
Willingness to learn
Strong ability to multi-task
Flexibility; ability to adapt to change
Exemplify patience and compassion
Clear communication skills (verbal and writing)
Creative and resourceful
Knowledge of common veterinary medical procedures, products and services is preferred
We love to educate and share in the joy of pet ownership. If you are someone who enjoys being surrounded by animals, working closely with people and love the fast-paced environment of veterinary medicine, please submit your resume today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 95628