Royalty is seeking compassionate and motivated and Certified Nurse Assistants to join our Team and assist us with Morning and Daytime care between the hours of 7am – 4pm!
Starting base pay is $15.00 per hour. Shift Differential is paid on weekends at $17.00 per hour.
The CNA provides homemaking and personal care services, essential in helping a client remain in their place of residence. The CNA will provide hands-on personal care to clients, per state regulations under direction and supervision of the Supervising Nurse.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Include, but are not limited to the following):
In regards to client care the CNA shall:
- Provide light Housekeeping (e.g. vacuum, dishes, laundry, changing linens, trash disposal) to maintain the home in an optimum state of cleanliness and safety.
- Provide companionship and socialization to the client which may include: Spending time with individual, playing games, cards, reading, watching television, or accompanying trips and outings.
- Provide hands-on personal care services as specified in the Care/Service Plan which may require extensive assistance and include but not be limited to:ADL and personal care assistance as directed: bathing, grooming, feeding, continence care, and toileting
- Help client with transferring and lifting, raising clients in beds and turning clients
- Obtain Vital signs on clients whose medical conditions warrants such monitoring. (blood pressure, temperature, urine samples, weights, intake/output)
- Transport, escort or accompany client by providing or arranging transportation to places outside of the residence for appointments, entertainment, exercise, recreation, shopping or social activities.
- Meal preparation
- Home management – meal planning, shopping, budgeting, bill paying
- Maintains confidentiality of information relating to patient.
- Complete other duties as directed within scope of practice.
- Use agency approved methods for appropriate work documentation.
- Report any unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior, condition or circumstances to the Supervisor, immediately.
In regards to the agency, Royalty Adult & Pediatric Home Care, the CNA will:
- Complete appropriate documentation according to the Agency policies.
- Attend all mandatory in-service programs and staff meetings.
- Comply with Homecare Agency:
- Compliance Plan.
- Infection Control Policies.
- HIPAA Policies.
All other company policies procedures and requirements:
- Comply with state regulations.
- Have accountability to their supervisor for all assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality of information relating to sensitive company.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- NC Certified Nursing Assistant I
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass drug screening
- Must have own transportation
- Have valid motor vehicle insurance.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to lift a person weighing approximately 120 pounds or more.
- TB Skin Test
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience providing support services in a similar environment preferred
- Caring attitude and genuine interest in people.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform a combination of sitting and standing for short and extended periods of time
- Comfortable working various shifts and willingness to be flexible
- Able to utilize basic electronic services to document patient care
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113451