Orthodontic Assistant Job – Grenada MS
Why You’ll Love this Job
Set your sights on advancing your Orthodontic Assistant career with a company that offers great scheduling, a fantastic work atmosphere and the chance to hone your craft.
In our full-time Orthodontic Assistant position, you will work with a fun group of people, enhancing your existing skills and mastering new ones under the guidance of helpful management that is both patient and knowledgable. Our laid back and fun office provides you with the perfect environment for learning and advancing with the utmost confidence. In addition to a perfect work/life schedule, you will receive healthcare, dental and vision benefits at no cost to you, life and disability insurance, and a choice of supplemental benefits.
With more than with 100 affiliated practices in 10 states, this is an established organization where you can count on job security and career growth. Apply for this Orthodontic Assistant opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Gather all patient dental records
- Using electronic records, note patient charting and physician notes
- Patient x-rays and intra-oral images as needed
- Maintain room supplies and assemble trays
- Comply with all state and federal rules
Orthodontic Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- At least one year of dental field experience
- Up-to-date Dental Assistant certification
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19886