Dental (Orthodontic) Assistant Job – Saint Paul MN
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are looking to establish yourself with an organization that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and the chance to grow professionally, look no further than this top-notch Orthodontic Assistant position!
As an Orthodontic Assistant with us, you will join an established practice where you can get a start on your career or put your existing knowledge to use plus continue to learn new skills within a positive and energetic atmosphere. You can count on supportive management and friendly co-workers to help you reach your career goals. This is a great opportunity to advance with a busy, expanding organization that offers excellent scheduling and healthcare insurance that includes vision and dental.
This Orthodontic Assistant job opening will fill quickly! Apply today. New grads welcomed!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Gather all patient dental records
- Using electronic records, note patient charting and physician notes
- Patient x-rays and intra-oral images as needed
- Maintain room supplies and assemble trays
- Comply with all state and federal rules
Orthodontic Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Up-to-date Dental Assistant certification
- At least one year of dental field experience preferred
- Will train any level of experience with certification
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 21612