Why You’ll Love This Job
Bloom Health Centers provides comprehensive, integrated, and in-network mental health outpatient care. With multiple locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, patients have even greater access to mental health services. Bloom’s mission is to improve access to care while creating better outcomes for our patients and communities alike.
Manages Bloom Health Centers’ social media presence to engage, build, and maintain relationships with prospective and current patients, partners, and providers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the marketing director and digital agencies to implement Bloom Health Centers’ paid and organic social media content strategy, daily posting cadence, and community management across multiple social media channels including FB, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Manages weekly activity of Bloom’s social media presence. Writes, edits, and posts content in coordination with Bloom’s Marketing/PR/Content calendar.
- Monitors, manages, and responds to Google My Business ratings and review for our team of providers and clinical offices.
- Engages with patients, providers, and the community about their experiences with Bloom and their associates.
- Responds to user questions, comments, reviews, requests, and concerns in an empathetic and timely fashion incorporating brand messaging as appropriate
- Maintains brand standards and quality control of photos, videos, and copywriting for all social media channels
- Tracks social media influence measurements; prepares reports on social media usage statistics and return on investment, when applicable.
- Keeps abreast of social media platforms and best practices and provides insights on trending content.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field required.
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing and communications/public relations role.
- Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Proven track record in social media management, including managing and executing a social media calendar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media engagement practices.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 98240