IV Interactive is a full-service interactive agency specializing in the four elements required for success in an increasingly digital world: innovative design, interactive marketing, technology implementation and strategic consulting. Using this multidisciplinary approach, we provide results-driven, award-winning solutions to organizations of all sizes and disciplines. From Jones Apparel Group to Thomson Reuters, we have helped our clients identify and implement the elements necessary for success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop processes and dashboards to monitor website performance and optimization strategies across marketing channels to drive conversions.
- Perform competitive analysis and research to identify high-value opportunities
- Refine and develop SEO / SEM strategy for agency clients with a keen focus on both short-term “wins” and long-term growth
- Manage and implement ongoing content strategy, including adjustments to existing content, augmentation of existing content and development of an ongoing content calendar
- Execute and manage multiple PPC campaigns, including set up of accounts and campaigns with best practice guidelines, writing of compelling ad copy, ongoing testing and performance optimization and bid/budget management to meet campaign goals
- Oversee strategy for authority/relationship/link building, both on-page and off-page
- Integrate strategy with social media efforts utilizing a comprehensive understanding of the relationship between search and social channels
- Benchmark results and effectively communicate performance to clients, including rankings, link building, traffic and conversions
- Effectively identify on-page and technical factors impacting organic rankings, including keyword density, internal links, XHTML compliance, W3C compliance, headings, title/description tags, etc.
The position requires a degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent experience in a related field and 5+ years of experience.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30776