Why You’ll Love This Job
Direct care position open. Must be dependable, reliable and mature. We will train appropriate individuals. The right people must have empathy and understanding for persons with disabilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Caring for the intellectually disabled, cleaning, cooking & documenting.
- Oversight and assist with ADLs; cooking; housekeeping; activities; aid with appointments; social activities; behavior management and programs; coaching and tutoring; among many other opportunities to enhance the growth and care of our residents.
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and be dependable.
- Reliable transportation and good attendance is a must!
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 61807