Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring a Director of Sales!
Why You’ll Love Prominence
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans (Full-time employees, 30+ hours/week)
- 401k, Health Savings and Spending Accounts.
- Work/Life balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you need to be successful as a Director of Sales
- Applied business knowledge including a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, or a combination of education and three or more years of experience in hotel sales and marketing.
- Present with a high level of experience and professionalism, with solid verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills to frequently negotiate, sell and influence potential buyers.
- Must demonstrate emotional EQ, comfortable in stressful, high-pressure situations where sales goals and deadlines must be met
What you will do as our next Director of Sales
- Demonstrate your sales and negotiating skills while preparing, developing, and executing strategic business plans to support the growth of Prominence Hotel Groups.
- Showcase your leadership skills training, coaching, and mentoring your team to ensure a challenging and exciting environment that encourages full career development and personal growth.
- Be a collaborator, partnering with the General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments to maximize hotel revenues.
- Promote your analytical abilities evaluating market and sales trends and coordinating all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share through added business volume and increased rate.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Click the link below to apply.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 116704