Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Wings & Rings crew?
This isn’t your typical restaurant job. W&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
The Dishwasher is responsible for various services to include but not limited to cleaning equipment, floors, workstations, utensils, pots and pans using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards; checking ice levels, keg beers, bib sodas and Co2 containers and replace if necessary; loading and unloading supply trucks; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management..
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans equipment which may include work tables, refrigerators, meat blocks and other equipment
- Cleans utensils, pots and pans by washing them by hand or place them in a dishwashing machine
- Clear, clean, sanitize and reset tables in dining area and transport soiled service ware and utensils to the kitchen for cleaning
- Returns clean utensils, pots and pans to their proper places
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and buffs floors using heavy equipment
- Cleans walls, windows and steam cleans trashcans
- Stocks, dates, rotates and checks temperature of product Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or hand truck
- Loads and unloads supply trucks
- Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 106777