Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Strawberry Hill is seeking an Experienced Esthetician, to join our team! This candidate must have a minimum 5 years of experience and have availability to work on Friday’s and Saturdays. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Charlotte, NC.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive. Visit our website to learn more https://spaviajobs.com/.
Estheticians earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our estheticians. We provide a full variety of skin care including facials, microdermabrasion, peels, full body waxing, mineral makeup, spray tanning and now offering eyelash extensions! Our products range from result-driven clean clinical actives to natural organic ingredients that deliver both outstanding and noticeable results. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of massage offerings, body scrubs, and body wraps. Awarded SPA OF THE YEAR by the renowned Image Skincare Company for 2016, Spavia employees are well respected within our community and are utilizing their skill sets to achieve optimal success for a bright future!
Benefits for Esthetician
- Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided including gratuity, commission and bonus pay
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities.
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience, and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes.
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
- Hear from Spavia Team Members – https://youtu.be/J7hZP7VBxX8
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of an Esthetician include:
- Providing a variety of skincare and beauty modality treatments to guests including but not limited to: Facials, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Waxing, Mineral Makeup, Lash Extensions, Sunless Tanning, and more.
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments.
- Cleanliness: Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked. Supplies, and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy. Laundry is washed, folded and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, and retail products.
- Document guest profile with treatment notes.
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards.
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training.
- Provide an exceptional guest experience with each and every guest.
Requirements for Esthetician:
- Actively State Licensed Esthetician
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Job Type: Full Time shifts on Friday and Saturday required. Additional Flexibility is a plus.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 119856