Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Springfield is seeking full-time and part-time estheticians at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Springfield, IL.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter and renew.
Estheticians earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our estheticians. We provide a full variety of skin care including facials, microdermabrasion, peels, full body waxing, mineral makeup, spray tanning and now offering eyelash extensions! Our products range from result-driven clean clinical actives to natural organic ingredients that deliver both outstanding and noticeable results. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of massage offerings, body scrubs, and body wraps. Awarded SPA OF THE YEAR by the renowned Image Skincare Company for 2016, Spavia employees are well respected within our community and are utilizing their skill sets to achieve optimal success for a bright future!
Benefits for Esthetician
- Competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided including gratuity, commission and bonus pay
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience, and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements for Esthetician:
- Actively State Licensed Esthetician
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Job Type: Part or Full-Time positions available. Flexibility is a plus.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 103889