Why You’ll Love This Job
INNESS an intimate country refuge, hotel and restaurant located in Accord, New York is seeking Event Housemen.
INNESS is situated on a campus of 225 pastoral acres, which includes a 12-room farmhouse hotel, 28 guest cabins, restaurant, event barn, a 9-hole golf course, sporting outfitter, two swimming pools, tennis courts, walking trails, a retail home and a farm shop.
A great entry-level position to get into the events industry. No serving or hospitality experience is required. A warm, friendly & helpful attitude is most important.
Work schedule must be flexible and will include nights and weekends based around event dates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
General event labor. Main responsibilities include:
- Help set up & break down events at INNESS
- Moving furniture & equipment around the property
- Setting up wedding ceremony chairs
- Pre-setting tables & chairs in the event barn
- Delivering hot boxes & food service equipment to the kitchen
- General equipment maintenance & inventory
- Maintaining a clean presentation of F&B golf carts including weekly detailing.
This is a very physical job & you must be able to lift at least 25lbs, have the ability to walk up & down stairs as well as walking on uneven or unpaved surfaces. Ability to work outside in varied weather conditions.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 102647