Why You’ll Love This Job
The Executive Account Manager (EAM) for print operations will independently manage print, kit, mail and fulfillment projects from start to finish. This position will work directly with clients on print specs, SOWs, IT, and outside vendors as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot project and account issues with production, IT, Creative, outside vendors and clients
- Maintain strong working relationships, both externally and internally
- Direct client meetings on a daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly basis
- Open new divisions of print work within existing clients
- Manage inventory for all stock materials, print, as well as kits, medical supplies, etc…
- Onboard new small to mid volume clients independently
- Work with Strategic Account Managers to onboard large volume clients
- Mentor and train entry level print support reps
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record building rapport with clients, internal resources, sales reps, and vendors
- Proven track record prioritizing and multi-tasking on many tasks over extended periods of time
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written, verbal, math, computer, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- Proficient in Adobe, file management
- Ability to use Project Management Software Tools, such as Wrike, Click Up
- Ability to manage and organize a high volume of emails.
- Strong Print, Kit & Mail knowledge, and background, preferred.
- Some Experience with medical devices, products and/or supplies helpful.
- Desire to Learn and Grow
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116282