Why You’ll Love this Executive Assistant Job
Are you the type of person who loves bringing people and opportunities together? Would you love to learn that a meeting you put together resulted in beneficial opportunities for all involved? Do you enjoy when you take stress off of others and help them do their job better?
In this Executive Assistant role supporting the CEO and lead salesperson in our company, you will have the opportunity to help prospective clients break through barriers in their business and achieve amazing growth. In this sales support role, you will provide administrative and coordination support in a growing HR technology firm.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will provide you the opportunity to grow your network, hone your business skills, and learn from a Harvard-educated MBA and entrepreneur. You will feel valued as the right hand to our Founder and CEO, learning from him how to best leverage your skills to support a growing business.
Your role as his Executive Assistant and primary sales support associate is to coordinate appointments, conduct research and prepare presentations for prospective clients. Plus, you will track and organize follow-up activities and keep groups connected so that every organization needing our support has the details about how we might work together.
In this Executive Assistant role, you will become an expert in the technology platforms required to keep the business moving, including our CRM (Pipedrive) and our own proprietary technology. You will become an essential part of our business, opening the door for growth into a multitude of other areas.
Ready to join a fast-growing organization where you can work independently – from home – in the closest-knit remote culture you’ve ever seen? Work with a group of talented people who will guide you toward success in a company where your input matters. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Manage the calendar of our head of sales (the CEO) for all prospect calls
- Ensure the CEO is prepared for every call and that we achieve 100% attendance rate to meetings
- Learn everything about our CRM platform, Pipedrive, and manage data and notes for prospect activities
- Conduct relevant research and preparatory materials for upcoming meetings
- Review sales proposals and contracts; manage the process through to completion
- Coordinate and schedule meetings among multiple internal and external executives
- Work with the other sales and marketing team members to prioritize the CEO’s time
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- At least one year of administrative experience with a sales team in a technology company
- At least five years of professional experience, any industry
- LinkedIn networking and research skills
- Experience working with any CRM solution
- Location in Austin is a plus, making it easier to participate in working sessions
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 25640