Exercise Physiologist Job – McKinney TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Your outgoing personality and passion for helping others make you ideal for this Exercise Physiologist position!
Join a team of professionals with a well-known and established medical provider that continually sets the bar for premium healthcare in the DFW metroplex when you say yes to our Exercise Physiologist role. Be rewarded with excellent benefits, competitive pay, great scheduling, a retirement plan matched by us and generous PTO.
Apply for our Exercise Physiologist position today to get on a fast-track to success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Exercise Physiologist job responsibilities include:
- Measuring and recording patient vital signs
- Closely monitor and assist patients while they execute exercise regimens
- Produce and update exercise/educational materials
- Maintenance of all clinic exercise equipment
Exercise Physiologist required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have Exercise Physiology or Kinesiology bachelor’s degree with at least one year of experience
- BLS/CPR certification preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook Email
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while communicating effectively with patients and healthcare staff
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 19715