Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love Being a Field Service Technician at H2O Care
Are you experienced in the maintenance or servicing of water treatment systems, working with other appliances, or do you have a mechanical background? If so, please keep reading because we are looking for people like you. Join the H2O Care team today in this Field Service Technician position in one of our three Massachusetts locations (Middleton, Stow or Lakeville).
Working at H2O Care
Since 1989, H2O Care has provided full-service, innovative, and reliable water testing and treatment solutions to residential and commercial clients. We are focused on making water better for families and businesses in our communities – and your work here will play a key role in contributing to this cause.
When you join H2O Care, you become part of a team with strong core values an environment of mutual trust and respect, and direct on-the-job training. As a water treatment professional, you will learn about options for your customers to provide better health and peace of mind. Not only will your work be appreciated, but you will also be backed by a supportive team and leadership that cares about your personal needs.
Field Service Technician Job Overview:
H2O Care is currently seeking water treatment field service technicians to fill openings in our Field Service Department. Due to increased water quality concerns nationally, along with our reputation as a trusted service provider, we are growing rapidly and looking for incredible people to join our team.
As a Field Service Technician, your role will be to service point of use reverse osmosis systems and filters, water softeners, pH neutralizers, all types of back-washing filters and controls. Ideal candidates will have experience installing and/or servicing water treatment systems or relevant experience with appliances. If you have a mechanical background outside of these areas, we also want to speak with you. We provide on-the-job training, and you will have a team to lean on as you gain expertise.
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Three weeks PTO (vacation, personal, sick) in addition to paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Regular bonus pool
- Annual bonus eligibility
Work Remotely: No
Salary/Wage: $46,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year (based on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Service point of use reverse osmosis systems and filters, water softeners, pH neutralizers, all types of back-washing filters and controls.
- Drive a company van to customer sites (we take safe, responsible driving very seriously)
- Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Optional overtime
- On-call rotation
- Experience installing and/or servicing water treatment systems or relevant experience
- You must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Maintain a positive/good natured attitude and enjoy meeting with customers
- The majority of work performed takes place in homes with some commercial and you will be required to pass a background check
- Your driving record must be excellent and you should enjoy driving
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 92803