Why You’ll Love This Job
Intuitive Health is currently seeking an Accounting/Finance professional to join the team. This position allows for career growth within an innovative multi-site healthcare managed service organization heavily focused on nationwide expansion. The candidate will manage financial reporting, analysis and budgeting related to assigned joint venture emergency/urgent care facility operations.
For this position, you will have strong analytical and financial background, an ownership mindset to identify opportunities for improvement and with leadership ability to establish and manage JV related financial operations in coordination with our partners.
This role will be a part of the Corporate Accounting/Finance team based at the corporate service center in Plano Texas, will report to the VP of Finance and will work very closely with the JV Operations team and the various Finance teams of our partners.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Financial/Operations Reviews – Hands on interface with hospital partner Finance teams and Intuitive Health Finance staff in the management of hospital partner sourced financial reporting for all assigned joint venture operations. Review of hospital partner accounting records/data to ensure accurate & comprehensive financial reporting and related metrics of the joint venture operations. Analyze and explain key drivers behind financial performance. Present analysis, insight and action to the management team.
- Reporting – Manage monthly reporting and lead monthly/quarterly financial reviews with hospital partners and Intuitive Health management team on financial performance of assigned joint venture operations
- Budgeting – Lead/coordinate annual budgeting process and prepare the annual budgets for multiple joint venture operations
- Implementation – Coordinate and guide new joint venture partners in Finance related implementation efforts
- Special Projects – Identify areas of operational/financial improvement and coordinate with hospital partner teams and JV Operations team to operationalize those improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years minimum experience
- 2 years minimum of healthcare experience preferred
- Audit experience a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial statements, the relationships among them and the underlying business operations they represent
- Experience with quantitative modeling and analytical methods, such as operations analytics, financial forecasting, etc.
- Simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects for competing internal & external clients
- Assume ownership and accountability for tasks/projects, including the timely delivery of analyses and the quality of the final work product
- Superior judgment, analytical abilities and decision-making skills
- Expert level computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel (expert), PowerPoint (advanced), Word and Outlook (intermediate)
- Minimal travel
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 61832