Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking talented individuals to help cook and prepare meals according to the menu items. As a Food Service worker, you will be responsible for preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to all adolescents. You will be responsible for keeping the general kitchen area clean which includes sweeping and mopping the floors, cleaning the storage room and equipment and washing dishes and keeping the appliances clean.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Keeping the general kitchen area and appliances clean
- Assist with food truck deliveries and storing items properly
- Recordkeeping of supplies, food portions and all associated paperwork
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmissions, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Services.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required
- Over the age of 21
- Maturity, empathy and patience
- Board of Health Food Handler Certification
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to adjust to a fast-paced environment and follow proper protocols
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 31856