Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Holiday Inn!
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring a Front Desk Agent!
Why You’ll Love Prominence:
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Work/Life balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next Front Desk Agent:
- Be the “face of our company” to guests as you greet, register, issue room keys, answer guest inquiries as needed, and answer and transfer calls promptly and politely in accordance with Prominence standards.
- Showcase your attention to detail as you monitor cleanliness of lobby and other guest areas, maintain accurate front desk records and complete required reports, and sign purchase requisitions and invoices for expenditures for your operational area.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as a Front Desk Agent:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a positive upbeat attitude and be an effective listener, prepared to understand and solve issues quickly both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems is a plus.
- Attention to detail, multitasking, and time management skills.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 103433