Why You’ll Love This Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Arlington HeightsIL, looking to add someone with your professional office experience to our amazing team as Front Desk Associate/Office Coordinator.
In this Front Desk Associate/office coordinator you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others’ successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Continue to add new skills and advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities. For your contributions, you will receive enviable benefits and perks that include PERKS/BENEFITS.
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones
- Learning EMR system and making appointments
- Checking voicemails daily, documenting and completing task/call back
- Check e-Faxes, document and complete task
- Open, Fill and Close Day Sheet
- Greeting patients (warmly!) and checking them in
- Sorting mail and delivering
- Accepting deliveries
- Arranging pick ups
- Verifying insurance coverage (will teach)
- Taking copays
- Creating Encounters
- Dispensing/ adjusting glasses, contacts (will teach)
- Placing orders
- Submitting vision and medical claims (will teach)
- Maintain clean front of office
- Sanitize frames and restocking
- Keeping frame boards stocked
- Filing Prior Authorizations, eFiling prescriptions
- Basic knowledge of patient technician skills
- Basic Opticianry (will teach continuously)
There will always be new tasks and methods, so this is not comprehensive, but an overview of daily activities. All of these things can and will be taught. But the candidate who has sharp mental focus, is detail oriented, warm and friendly will succeed and have great satisfaction as part of a community of like-minded coworkers.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 72134