Front Desk Concierge Job – Albany GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
The Concierge is the “face” of the practice, greeting everyone that enters the practice within moments of their arrival. The Concierge embodies the energy and empathy within the Smile Doctors Mission, Vision, & Values. The Concierge creates a welcoming environment where visitors and Team Members are comfortable and confident that their needs will be met with care, competence and an appropriate sense of urgency. Concierge’s connect with patients and patient’s families easily and are quick to anticipate potential issues and address them before they can escalate.
What a successful Concierge looks like…
• Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Communication – Ability to communicate clearly via spoken and written methods. Professionally represent Smile Doctors with mastery of language, including spelling, grammar, and syntax, for English and/or Spanish.
• Efficiency – Ability to handle a fast-paced environment so that patients are cared for and tasks are complete.
• Culture Keeper – Ability to project energy and enthusiasm with patients and team members. Champions a welcoming atmosphere and excellent patient experience.
About this Position
• Full-time • May require occasional travel to multiple locations
• Work-life balance
• Smile Doctors offers its team members a comprehensive and competitive menu of benefits! You may choose between a PPO or High Deductible Medical plan, Dental that is NO COST to team members, and Vision. Basic Life and AD&D is provided to all team members as well as Long Term Disability a hospital indemnity plan. There is a menu of supplemental benefits that include additional Life, AD&D (for the team member and family). Critical Illness, Short Term Disability and Accident plans are offered through AFLAC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Welcome ALL visitors to the practice
• Notify assistants of patient arrival and readiness
• Make connections with all visitors to the practice
• Host/entertain visitors while treatment is occurring
• Make appointments for returning patients as necessary
• Print/reprint appointment reminders and school/work excuses
• Provide information about clinic features, e.g. brushing station, relaxation room, refreshments, entertainment options, etc.
• Coordinate payment arrangements or account resolution as provided by finance
• Receive, store, and deliver shipments and mail
• Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed
• Pick up and deliver items, or run errands when needed
• Take payments and post to account • Share information with necessary internal support areas for a great patient experience
• Update charts and patient information
• Drive internal marketing initiatives and foster participation from everyone
• Provide overflow assistance for clinical support
• 1 year in-person customer service Required Education
• High school or equivalent
This job operates in an upbeat clinical office environment. This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, printers, and cameras.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is required to routinely use their hands with detailed dexterity when performing job duties. This is a moderately active role; the team member will be required to sit, stand, walk, and bend over routinely to perform all duties.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19687