Front Desk Concierge Job – Greeley CO
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are seeking an entry level position that offers competitive pay, a perfect work/life balance and career advancement opportunities, you have found it with this Front Desk Concierge position!
Expand your knowledge while you have fun at a company that emboldens and inspires its employees to reach high, then, gives them the tools they need to succeed. As Front Desk Concierge, you will join a dynamic team that will support you in your endeavors and be trusted to set the stage for a welcoming office environment. In return for your efforts, you will receive top-shelf company provided healthcare that includes vision and dental with the option to add additional plans.
Grab this chance to get your foot in the door with a leading-edge company. Apply for this Front Desk Concierge opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Concierge job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients/visitors and notify staff of arrival
- Schedule return appointments
- Collect patient costs or arrange future payment
- Keep current patient records
- Occasional travel to other clinics
Front Desk Concierge required skills & qualifications include:
- At least one year of face-to-face customer service experience
- HS graduate or GED certificate
- Able to effectively communicate
- Able to multitask and effectively manage a busy office
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 19829