Front Desk Concierge Job – Moultrie GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are seeking an entry level position that offers competitive pay, a perfect work/life balance and career advancement opportunities, you have found it with this Front Desk Concierge position!
Expand your knowledge and learn new skills at an organization that emboldens and inspires its employees to reach high, then, gives them the tools they need to succeed. As Front Desk Concierge, you will join a dynamic team that will support you in your endeavors and be trusted to set the stage for a welcoming office environment. In return for your efforts, you will receive top-shelf healthcare that includes vision and dental with the option to add additional plans.
Grab this chance to get your foot in the door with a leading-edge organization. Apply for this Front Desk Concierge opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Concierge job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients/visitors and notify employees of arrival
- Schedule return appointments
- Collect patient costs or arrange future payment
- Keep current patient records
- Occasional travel to other clinics
Front Desk Concierge required skills & qualifications include:
- At least one year of face-to-face customer service experience
- HS graduate or GED certificate
- Able to effectively communicate
- Able to multitask and effectively manage a busy office
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 21496