Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a great communicator with an interest in healthcare? Bring your attention to detail and join the Triangle Visions team today in this Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Optical job in our Hickory, NC location.
As a Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Optical, you would be expected to maintain a professional and friendly attitude as you greet office guests, speak with patients regarding their insurance coverage and schedule appointments. You also would be responsible for record keeping, Invoicing, maintaining a database, and handling customer issues.
When you join Triangle Visions, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you each day. With a monthly bonus plan, PTO and paid holidays, free vision coverage, and free eyewear, you will feel valued and appreciated for your hard work. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care and you will build a career you love in this Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Optical job located in our Hickory, NC location.
Join the Triangle Visions team and apply for our Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Optical job today!
Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Optical Job Responsibilities
- Greets all office guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments for multiple doctors across several offices.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to verify insurance benefits.
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and options, invoice insurance and patients.
- Accurately process patient payment transactions using point of sale software.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues using the LEAP technique (Listen, Empathize, Ask, and Produce).
- Keep accurate daily accounting records.
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist – Optical Job Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- 1-3 years prior optical experience preferred.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Interest in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Some in-city travel required.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115937