Front Desk Receptionist Job – Bethel Park PA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through our door at our private optical practice! We are a community-minded optometry office located in Bethel Park, PA, looking to add a Front Desk Receptionist to our amazing team.
In this role, you will be part of an elite team of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Grow your career through ongoing training. Enjoy life to the fullest with a flexible schedule that will afford you plenty of personal time. Be appreciated by both patients and management. Love your job!
Apply today for this Front Desk Receptionist role to join a growing company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Before appointments, verify patient insurance information
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date patient files
- Incoming/return calls, voicemail, take messages
- Assist doctor with scheduled appointments
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Skilled communicator; detail-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Patient-focused customer service
- Potential to go full time
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21142