Do you have exceptional organizational and communication skills, and are able to prioritize multiple tasks? If so, InFocus Urgent Care is interested in helping you put your knowledge and expertise to use in our Front Desk / Receptionist role!
This is your opportunity to join a passionate team of healthcare professionals in a busy urgent care environment that will never be boring! As Front Desk / Receptionist, you would be responsible for all front desk operations at our facility. This would include patient scheduling, front desk reception, insurance verification/referrals, computerized scheduling, and handling multiple busy telephone lines.
Apply for our Front Office Coordinator position today to join a unique team of professionals at a company that is an industry leader in healthcare!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Patient scheduling
- Front desk reception
- Insurance verification/referrals
- Computerized scheduling
- Handling multiple busy telephone lines
- Prior experience in a medical office is preferred but not required
- Positive attitude
- Ability to interact professionally with various staff and patients
- Strong multi-tasking skill
- Ability to work in a busy office setting, work flexible hours, and prioritize workload while ultimately keeping our patients’ best interests in mind
- Willingness to learn additional office duties, including electronic medical record procedures and compliance
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29783